Swinging Height Restrictor Bisecting
This durable and reliable restriction barrier features a twin leaf cross beam which is suitable for wider road widths from 3 meters and up to 10 meters to allow permitted access for taller vehicles when required. The cross beam is locked into position by means of an integral latch which is in turn secured by a padlock by the user.
The unit is polyester powder coated as standard in RAL 1023 traffic yellow, with alternative RAL colours also available. Clear signage allows vehicle occupants the opportunity to determine whether they have sufficient clearance to proceed under the cross beam in order to pass. The unit also can be locked in the ‘open’ position via an additional latch post if required by means of a padlock.
• 101 mm dia. 5 mm Mild Steel circular hollow section vertical posts.
• 120 mm x 60 mm x 3 mm mild steel cross bar.
• Standard Height 2.1meters with alternative heights manufactured to customers own specification
• Spans from 3 m to 10 m manufactured to customer specification.
• Powder Coated to any standard RAL colour and or Hot dipped galvanised finishes available.
Support posts can be base plate fix (surface mounted) or root fix (submerged).
Hot dipped Galvanising to BS EN ISO 1461 (2009) prior to polyester powder coating.
Vinyl and reflective banding in various colours and grades of reflective material.
Height restriction signs ‘WARNING HEIGHT RESTRICTION’ signage and padlocks.
Can be supplied with additional latch post to lock in the open position.
Nudge bar is available