Heavy Duty Height Restriction Barrier
This robust and flexible design is available in several variants, fixed, single leaf and double leaf opening. In a high quality polyester powder coated white finish with contrast red visibility bands or in a galvanised finish only.
It’s suitable for road widths from 3 meters right up to 12 meters to allow permitted access for taller vehicles when required. The unit is polyester powder coated as standard in RAL 1013 white, with alternative RAL colours also available. Longer units may feature a tension wire system to maintain the gate height. Clear signage allows vehicle occupants the opportunity to determine whether they have sufficient clearance to proceed under the cross beam in order to pass. The unit can be locked in either the ‘open’ or ‘closed’ position via an additional latch post if required by means of a padlock.
• 100 mm x 100mm x 4 mm up to 150 x 150 mm Mild Steel Square Hollow Section Vertical Posts.
• 80 mm x 80 mm up to 100 x 100 mm Mild Steel Hinged Section cross bar.
• Standard Height 2.1meters with alternative heights manufactured to customers own specification
• Spans from 3 m to 12 m manufactured to customer specification.
• Powder Coated to any standard RAL colour and or Hot dipped galvanised finishes available.
Support posts can be base plate fix (surface mounted) or root fix (submerged).
Hot dipped Galvanising to BS EN ISO 1461 (2009) prior to polyester powder coating.
Vinyl and reflective banding in various colours and grades of reflective material.
Height restriction signs ‘WARNING HEIGHT RESTRICTION’ signage and padlocks.
Can be supplied with additional latch post to lock in the open position.
Nudge bar is available
- Reviews (0)