Single Leaf Opening Height Restriction Barrier
This durable and reliable restriction barrier features a single leaf gate which is suitable for shorter road widths up to 6 meters to allow permitted access for taller vehicles when required. Two units can be utilized to bridge larger road widths as a double unit.The unit is polyester powder coated as standard in RAL 1023 traffic yellow, with alternative RAL colours also available. Longer units may feature a tension wire system to maintain the gate height. Clear signage allows vehicle occupants the opportunity to determine whether they have sufficient clearance to proceed under the cross beam in order to pass. The unit can be locked in either the ‘open’ or ‘closed’ position via an additional latch post if required by means of a padlock.
• 100 mm x 100mm x 4 mm Mild Steel Square Hollow Section Vertical Posts.
• 80 mm x 80 mm x 3 mm Mild Steel Hinged Section cross bar a with 40 mm x 40 mm x 3 mm Cross Brace welded diagonally to corner.
• Standard Height 2.1meters with alternative heights manufactured to customers own specification
• Spans from 3 m to 6 m manufactured to customer specification.
• Powder Coated to any standard RAL colour and or Hot dipped galvanised finishes available.
Support posts can be base plate fix (surface mounted) or root fix (submerged).
Hot dipped Galvanising to BS EN ISO 1461 (2009) prior to polyester powder coating.
Vinyl and reflective banding in various colours and grades of reflective material.
Height restriction signs ‘WARNING HEIGHT RESTRICTION’ signage and padlocks.
Can be supplied with additional latch post to lock in the open position.
Nudge bar is available
- Reviews (0)