Bespoke Curved Top Height Restrictor
This specially commissioned height restriction design is manufactured utilises 150 x 150 mm square section legs and features a visual striking rolled curved top beam in 120 x 60 mm rectangular section and is suitable for road widths from 3 meters and up to 9 meters to allow permitted access for taller vehicles when required. Variations to the design can be manufactured to order please contact our sales department for more information.
The unit can be polyester powder coated in any standard RAL colour. Clear signage allows vehicle occupants the opportunity to determine whether they have sufficient clearance to proceed under the cross beam in order to pass.
• 150 x 150 mm x 5 mm Mild Steel section square hollow section vertical posts.
• 120 mm diameter x 60 mm rectangular section cross beam.
• Standard Height 2.1meters with alternative heights manufactured to customers own specification
• Spans from 3 m to 9 m manufactured to customer specification.
• Powder Coated to any standard RAL colour and or Hot dipped galvanised finishes available.
• Lockable & removable cross member to order
Support posts can be base plate fix (surface mounted) or root fix (submerged).
Hot dipped Galvanising to BS EN ISO 1461 (2009) prior to polyester powder coating.
Vinyl and reflective banding in various colours and grades of reflective material.
Height restriction signs ‘WARNING HEIGHT RESTRICTION’ signage and padlocks.
Nudge bar is available