Standard Duty Manual Swing Gate
A robust and versatile manual swing gate design employed to cover spans where a single gate is long enough typically up to 7 meters.
- Hot dipped galvanising to BS EN ISO 1461 (2009) as standard
- Polyester powder coating to any standard BS or RAL colour to BS EN 13438
- 100 x 100 SHS x 5 mm section support post in mild steel
- 80 x 80 vertical ‘catch’ post.
Material: Gate leaf manufactured in 60 x 60 mm SHS mild steel
Height: 920 mm
- Support posts can be either base plate fix (surface mounted) or root fix (submerged).
- Additional catch post to facilitate locking in the ‘open’ position. Recommended so that the gate can also be secured in the ‘open’ position.
- Vinyl and retro-reflective banding available in various colours and grades of material for visibility.
- Signs or logos can also be supplied and fitted if required to an integral plate
- Padlocks to ensure the gate can be locked in the open and also the locked position for safety.
- Fire bridge type padlocks, FB11 and FB14 (The emergency services have the keys for opening these in an emergency)
Product code: MSG.MS.SLG