Hinge less manual swing gate
A gate which features a unintrusive concealed internal post with nylon bearings, so the post so has no hinges, so is less likely to get damaged or snag pedestrians. It features a board which no entry signs of corporate signage can be applied
Spans from 2 m to 6 m manufactured to customer specification
Hot dipped galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 (2009) as standard
Polyester powder coating to any standard BS or RAL colour to BS EN 13438
76 mm mm diameter mild steel circular hollow section and vertical support and ‘catch’ post with 60 mm internal post.
Materials: Gate leaf manufactured from 48 mm diameter mild steel with central plate board.
Height: 1000 mm
- Support posts can be either base plate fix (surface mounted) or root fix (submerged).
- Additional catch post to facilitate locking in the ‘open’ position. Recommended so that the gate can also be secured in the ‘open’ position.
- Vinyl and retro-reflective banding available in various colours and grades of material for visibility.
- Signs or logos can also be supplied and fitted if required to the integral plate
- Padlocks to ensure the gate can be locked in the open and also the locked position for safety.
- Fire bridge type padlocks, FB11 and FB14 (The emergency services have the keys for opening these in an emergency)
Product code: MSG.MS.HLG