Heavy duty manual swing gate
A robust heavy manual swing gate ideal for sites and applications where a high level of security is required.
- Spans from 3 meters to 8 meters manufactured to customer specification
- Hot dipped galvanising to BS EN ISO 1461 (2009) as standard
- Polyester powder coating to any standard BS or RAL colour to BS EN 13438
- 120 x 120 x 5 mm support post in mild steel
- 80 x 80 vertical ‘catch’ post.
Material: Gate leaf manufactured in 100 x 60 mm RHS Rectangular mild steel.
Height: 920 mm
- Support posts can be either base plate fix (surface mounted) or root fix (submerged).
- Additional catch post to facilitate locking in the ‘open’ position. Recommended so that the gate can also be secured in the ‘open’ position.
- Vinyl and retro-reflective banding available in various colours and grades of material for visibility.
- Signs or logos can also be supplied and fitted if required to an integral plate
- Padlocks to ensure the gate can be locked in the open and also the locked position for safety.
- Fire bridge type padlocks, FB11 and FB14 (The emergency services have the keys for opening these in an emergency)
Product code: MSG.MS.HDG