Fixed Round Tube Height Restrictor
This durable and robust height restriction design is manufactured completely in study 100 mm dimeter round mild steel section and is suitable for road widths from 3 meters and up to 9 meters to allow permitted access for taller vehicles when required. The unit is fully welded and rigid as standard and as such it does not allow access for vehicles over the designated vehicle height.
The unit is polyester powder coated as standard in black RAL 9005 with alternative RAL colours also available. Clear signage allows vehicle occupants the opportunity to determine whether they have sufficient clearance to proceed under the cross beam in order to pass.
• 100 mm diameter x 5 mm Mild Steel round hollow section vertical posts.
• 100 mm diameter x 3 mm Mild Steel cross beam.
• Standard Height 2.1meters with alternative heights manufactured to customers own specification
• Spans from 3 m to 9 m manufactured to customer specification.
• Powder Coated to any standard RAL colour and or Hot dipped galvanised finishes available.
• Lockable & removable cross member to order
Support posts can be base plate fix (surface mounted) or root fix (submerged).
Hot dipped Galvanising to BS EN ISO 1461 (2009) prior to polyester powder coating.
Vinyl and reflective banding in various colours and grades of reflective material.
Height restriction signs ‘WARNING HEIGHT RESTRICTION’ signage and padlocks.
Nudge bar is available