Fixed Arm Height Restrictor
This durable and reliable restriction barrier features an aluminum cross beam which is suitable for wider road widths from 3 meters and up to 9 meters to allow permitted access for taller vehicles when required. The cross beam is simply located and locked into position by means of an bolt. Custom sizes and height can be built to order.
The unit is polyester powder coated as standard in Signal red RAL 3001 with alternative RAL colours also available. Clear signage allows vehicle occupants the opportunity to determine whether they have sufficient clearance to proceed under the cross beam in order to pass.
• 100 x 100 mm x 5 mm Mild Steel square hollow section vertical posts.
• 100 mm dia cross bar in aluminum
• Standard Height 2.1meters with alternative heights manufactured to customers own specification
• Spans from 3 m to 9 m manufactured to customer specification.
• Powder Coated to any standard RAL colour and or Hot dipped galvanised finishes available.
• Lockable & removable cross member
Support posts can be base plate fix (surface mounted) or root fix (submerged).
Hot dipped Galvanising to BS EN ISO 1461 (2009) prior to polyester powder coating.
Vinyl and reflective banding in various colours and grades of reflective material.
Height restriction signs ‘WARNING HEIGHT RESTRICTION’ signage and padlocks.
Nudge bar is available