Standard Lift Out Post
The standard removable ‘lift out post’ is manufactured in mild steel and powder coated in black with a contrast white band.
The post comes complete with the ground socket and is available in three different sizes:
Small: For use in driveways, forecourts, etc.
LOP.SM.RM, Lift put post, small type
Intermediate: Car park use, town centres, supermarkets, garages.
LOP.IN.RM, Lift put post, intermediate type
Large: For heavy duty applications where lorries, vans, etc. are involved. (Handles are supplied on large bollard only, to assist removal of post.)
LOP.LG.RM, Lift put post, Large (with handles)
Standard Lift Out Post Specification:
• Material – Mild Steel
• Powder coated black with single white as standard (nonreflective grade) vinyl
• Basic padlocks are supplied with each post
• Includes one ground socket per post
• Handles are supplied on the large bollard only, to assist removal of post.
• All posts feature amber reflectors on both sides
• Ground socket finish – bright zinc plated
• Size of aperture of the bollards for the padlock to go through is 14 mm diameter.
|Type||Small||Intermediate||Large (With Handle)|
|Product Code||LOP, SM, RM||LOP, IN, RM||LOP, LG, RM|
|Section (mm)||70 x 70||80 x 80||100 x 100|
|Height Above Ground (mm)||690||965||1100|
|Post Only Lifting Weight||6kg||8kg||15kg|
|Socket Depth (mm)||200||250||300|
|Socket Section (mm)||140 x 140||140 x 140||160 x 160|
|Socket Weight (kg)||2.54kg||3.335kg||4.525kg|
|Total Post Weight with Socket (kg)||8.54kg||11.335kg||19.525kg|