Designed for primarily for driveways and domestic applications the ‘residential’ telescopic security post is ideal to restrict access to properties and protect parked vehicles but can be also used in some commercial applications. The sliding post is lifted vertically from out of the ground and locked and secured into position by an integral high security push button lock. Conversely when not in use the post simply slides discreetly into its ground host tube until below ground level. A flush fitting cover plate prevents debris from falling inside and also means when lowered the post is completely level with the ground presenting no tripping hazard. This post comes in either galvanised, yellow or black as standard and posts can be keyed alike if required.
- Rising round post inner which is 500 mm height above ground and 76 mm diameter.
- Post lifting weight 6 Kg.
- Post below ground 825 mm
- Powder coated inner in high visibility traffic yellow, or black with other colours available to order.
- Outer post fully hot dipped galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 (2009) providing maximum resistance to corrosion.
- Reflective bands can be applied to order in various grades and colours
- Available keyed alike if ordering more than one post, Supplied with 2 keys as standard