‘Bollard’ design EV protector
Product code: BS.EVP.BOLL
Bollards can be sited typically each side of a EV charger, typically in 101 or 114 mm diameters, in mild steel powder coated or stainless steel, in root fix or base plate fix formats. Bollards can even be reenforced for additional strength and further reduce the risk of potential impact damaged to expensive EV charger infrastructure.
Mild steel bollards can be hot dipped galvanized to BS EN ISO 1461:2009 and can also be powder coated in any standard BS or RAL standard colour and is also available in stainless steel.
Section:- 101, 114, 127,139, 168
Dimensions:- Height 1000 mm , to customer own dimensions
- Submerged ‘root’ fix or base plate fix.
- Polyester powder coated to most standard RAL or BS 4800 range colours.
- Reflective banding available in various colours
- Available in stainless steel, 304 grade and 316 grade.
- Complete range of ground fixing bolts and plastic covers nut covers for the ground fixings